Let me introduce myself and warmly welcome all my (virtual) Visitors.
I was born and educated in Europe, have a Masters Degree in Engineering from Kiev Polytechnical University, and worked in that field for decade. In Canada, I earned a Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (with Honours) from The Business School at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto.
I’m passionate about tennis, skiing, and philosophy. I am the Co-Founder, President and Executive Co-Director of the Aurora Philosophy Institute (API) www.theapi.ca - a growing non-profit organization, federally incorporated in Canada.
I would be happy to help you with:
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Investment
- Vacant Land
- Professional Property Management
- Attention to your Specific Real Estate Needs, ranging from first time buyers to seniors wishing to downsize
You can expect:
- Detailed Feedback
- Almost Daily Contact
- Weekly Market Updates
- Accessibility and Prompt Response
- Property Searches
- Professional Photography and Virtual Tours
- Open Houses
- Creative and Effective Marketing Plan
- Network of Referral Partners (mortgage brokers, lawyers, inspectors, photographers, appraisers and stagers)
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Community Knowledge and Neighbourhood Analysis
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Access to Canada-wide Referral Network for Relocation
I take a different approach to Real Estate, one that is built on the personal touch, win-win deals, and positive results.
I use the latest technologies, market research, and business strategies to exceed your expectations. More importantly I will listen, and that means I will find optimal solutions that are tailored to you.
I am a Broker at RIGHT AT HOME REALTY, hold a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® Designation (SRES®), and have served on the Condominium Committee of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB).
As Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) I have developed the business-building skills and resources for specialization in the 50+ real estate market by expanding knowledge of how life stages impact real estate choices, fostering empathy with clients and customers, and connecting to a network of resources.
That means extensive knowledge of:
- 21st Century Retirement
- Working in the 50+ Market
- Aging in Place
- Independent Living
- Finance Matters
- Tax Matters
- Legal Matters
- Marketing and Outreach
- Developed Services that win and sustain client and customer relationships and position you as a trusted real estate adviser
- Assembled a Team of experts to serve 50+ clients and customers
So, if you would like to know more, please get in touch at 647-890-0717 or email@example.com
Looking forward to work with you!